How Local Retailers Can Build their Own Last Mile Delivery service
with the Help of Online Route Optimization & Digitalisation
Even before Corona local home delivery was booming. In case you want to expand your business and offer local deliveries to your customers you will find here some handy tips and tools.
Let’s say you run a
- restaurant and want to offer lunch boxes for your clients being at home.
- grocery store and want to offer contactless food delivery for your clients after 19:00 o’clock
- office supply and want to deliver office equipment for new home offices
- pet shop and want to deliver pet food to your clients
Given that you plan for success you will need a simple and easy logistic tool that enables you to plan, track and digitize your home delivery.
justGO is an easy to use online tool that will help you, among other things, with the following. This is a selection of what is possible but for a solid and fast start this should be enough.
How many orders you need to break even
Upload sample addresses to justGO and let the system calculate how many drivers you need (done in 60 seconds)
How big your delivery area should be
Check the visualisation of the order on a map to get a feeling how big your delivery area is. If needed you can add further addresses to your CSV / Excel file with sample data and try again.
Whether you should contact a neighboring business to join forces (at least to get started)
Once you see how much you utilize or not utilize your virtual courier you can invite neighboring companies to add some of their potential deliveries.
Whether you need to contact one or many couriers to do the delivery
For most operations we recommend starting with one driver for a certain time or some orders to learn the process. If you need support in formulating a legal framework, run negotiations etc. please contact us and we are happy to support if possible
Where your orders are
In justGO you can track the progress of each delivery in real time if you want
When they are delivered
Couriers collect the order status thus you will see when the delivery was completed, automatically and always.
Who has received the delivery
With the signature functionality you will see who accepts the delivery.
Of course you should think about
- t-shirts for your drivers
- advertisement on your car
- little signs on the car (urgent home delivery ;-))
- nice bags for the delivery
- advertisement on your website (a simple sign up and payment per paypal should be enough to get started)
We have designed justGO to be a simple to use and fast to adapt solution for a wide range of industries but for the furniture industry in particular.
Thus with the Help of our External Route Optimization your company can
Customize the B2C Delivery Experience
by offering the most convenient delivery time slots and / or new delivery time slots and areas to your customers.
- simply upload your addresses to justGO (including all your constraints regarding package size and stop times)
- select the vehicles you want to use
- select the delivery time slot & day
- get your results in under 60 seconds
Reducing Management Costs
- invite new carriers via email within seconds
- track (new) carriers on your map / interface
download the summary of your deliveries for further usage in your existingERP / TMS systembilling system
Challenge this case in under 10 minutes and let us know where you’d use this process or what you’d like to see improved.
- Sample data already provided in the system
- Mobile app works almost worldwide (if not, let us know)
- Individual feedback after each optimization
- Save to use for all parties
- Free to test (no credit card required)
Get started and try it with 100 free deliveries. (no credit card required)Get started